Our aim is to provide legal, regulatory, advisory and consulting services focussed on addressing the Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs) including all issues relating to climate change in order to develop systems, economies and communities which promote wellbeing.
We look for ways to implement common prosperity, purpose and steward-ownership principles and steward-ownership structures.
In doing so, we seek to create long-lasting, perpetual economic values, and strategically guide our clients through the legal and regulatory maze, from impossibilities to possibilities.
Our Key Priorities
- Mobilising capital into sustainability, responsible investment, regeneration and impact (SRIRI)
- Applying new technology, such as FinTech, RegTech, GreenTech, AgroTech and digital assets
- Challenging existing legal and structural norms
We provide a broad range of services in the SRIRI space to:
- Start-ups and entrepreneurs
- Large corporates
- Impact investors
- Financial institutions
- Charities and foundations
- Other service providers
Whether you are looking to set up a new enterprise or to transition or restructure to a new or more advanced business structure – we can assist with all your legal and regulatory requirements and even help manage your project from inception through to implementation. This includes advice on the following:
- Investment Structures and Strategies
- Start-up, Business Transition and Expansion
- Governance Structures
- Project Management
- Raising Finance – Debt, Equity or Other
- Implementation of Impact Metrics
- Transition, Green and Blue Finance
- Digital Assets
- Asset-backed Securitisations, Project Finance, Lending
- New Technology – AI, Tokenisation and Blockchain
- Carbon Credit Markets
- Existing and New Regulatory Requirements
- Licencing and Authorisation
- General Corporate and Commercial Legal Documentation, Policies and Procedures
- Financial Services Related Documentation
- Transactional Legal Documentation
We also provide on-going legal and regulatory support on an external or in-house basis (including outsourced GC/compliance functions/project support).